The SIPTube is a new development in DIP tube technology. Traditional DIP tube construction is open to the process, allowing process media to partially fill the internals - becoming stagnant and promoting bacteria and biofilm growth. The SIPTube internals are sealed from the process at all times, preventing contamination from stagnant media, biofilm growth, and grow-back. The internal structure of the tube can be CIP’d and SIP’d internally before a sample is taken, allowing the user to capture a representative sample deep within the heart of their process, no longer needing to rely on samples captures along the side of vessels.
Key Product Features:
- Cleanable- and Sterilisable In-Place (CIP/SIP) while in operation
- Install in existing ports
- Simplistic design for reliability and fast, easy maintenance
- Body lengths up to 16 inches for sampling deep within the process system
- Suitable for process inoculating, media feeding and sampling
- Eliminates dead space found between valve seal and the point of delivery in current inoculation and feed device designs
Video coming soon!
Please consult email@example.com for prices and lead time.